Saturday 16 April 2011

Sunkissed Supreme

I got back from Bora a few days ago and it took me a while to get out of the sleepy, sundrenched mode it put me in. It was one of the best vacations ever, since I went with friends and we basically had five fun-filled days.


Everything was on our side.

We spent our days worshipping the sun by laying beneath it and sipping icy drinks, skimboarding along shallow waves and all around growing closer to one another, our nights were spent with loud music and crowds of people, walking back home during the early hours, sharing meaningful conversations under star-dappled skies. Everyday was an adventure in its own, from climbing over rocks to get to the white strip, to evading the creepers who eyes seem to feast upon too much.

I made a new family on that trip, one that I will forever share the memory of Boracay, summer 2011 with.

No comments: