Saturday, 14 June 2008

Summer

beach
s u m m e r
Goodbye.
Okay so i'm kinda sad `cause summer is now officially just a memory.
And we're back to school, back to grades, back to institutions which shove crap down your throat.
But hey, at least we have friends to see everyday.
I long for the crystalline water,
clear as the starry nights.
I long for the sunny days,
where each breeze felt like paradise.
&
I long for the jokes,
and laughing aloud.
I long for the grass,
and staring at clouds.
&
I long for the beach,
white sand and seashells
I long for ice cream,
and for the heat spells.
&
I long for the freedom,
going out endlessly,
I long for the nights,
It was just you and me.
&
I long for summer.

5 comments:

some aussie kid said...

Love your stuff babe. Keep up the happiness! haha
remember. there are no insurmountable obstacles, only inspiration and motivation.
may the force be with you young padawan =P

Lienne said...

made me smile, it did. :)

carina said...

Reading this made me miss summer all over again. :)

RETARDaichi said...

you do know that my name is worth mentioning!!

JOANNABOBANNA. said...

BOM CHIKA WAH WAH.