Monday 12 January 2009

We slow down before the Finish Line

It's the 4th and final term of the year, and I no longer feel the motivation. I might not get my card cause i've failed to submit [or even do] my parish involvement. I know I should be working hard, proving myself, but I honestly cannot be bothered. It's just a matter of time until we graduate this year and find ourselves in SUMMER.

It's 8:30 and I have yet to take my evening bath, finish the homework of the new lesson I missed, construct a Lesson Plan and create an actual LESSON. STAP week next, there's just so much a single person can handle, and creating a step-by-step plan of all the things i intend to do during a lesson, not my cup of tea.

BTW, I'm thinking about changing my blog layout to something.. perkier. The black does me no good, it puts me in the state of surreal calmness, where everything has a dark side. I want a colour that reminds me of childhood innocence and light streaming into bubblebaths.

No comments: