Wednesday 22 April 2009

Phone booths and stammered words.


I read this amazingly touching online diary, I shared it with Darren and it really touched him, too. I want everyone who reads this blog to find some time to read just the intro. It's about the last remaining days you have with a person, and it's a true story.

A certain blog called Le Love Image (where I get so many wonderful photos from, I highly recommend you go check it out) makes me feel a certain way. It makes me want to express my love to the fullest. But as a person, I feel very awkward expressing my love. The last time I told my dad I love him, he was in a hospital bed. That was about 8 months ago, I'm scared to say it. I don't know why.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ill click that link after this comment :)
anyway i have the hardest time saying it too!
to anyone actually but mostly to my parents specially to my mom,
she'd always go random like I love you sweetie, and id give out this weird smirk? and mumble 'ehe me too'

i cant remember telling my dad i love him. that blows.

raphaeldumonte said...

Heart-warming and it just moves you. Nice pic too. :]

michelle said...

hey jo.
it's awkward for me to tell my dad, but not everyone else.
meh.
hope you're well :) xx

OMGia! said...

the link was so touching.
where do you get these things?
keep it up.:>

OMGia! said...

HAH. i didn't leave my trademark comment.:>:>

Unknown said...

Yes, le love is pretty wonderful isn't it. Thanks for the visit to my site. And if it makes you feel any better, I feel very awkward as well to even want to express my love for my dad.

your favourite sinner. said...

You know what's stupid?
I can easily express my love for people other than my parents.

I'm super careful about mentioning the term 'best friend' to people who happen to be my best friends...cept you and li.