Monday 20 April 2009

Soon to find myself somewhere else.


I know I've still got a while, but I'm so keen about University. It's like my chance of escape! How can I not be keen. Anyway, I've spent the day looking at Uni's which offer Journalism courses in the UK, I have yet to look through Aus but I think it'd be easier in the UK since I'm British and I'd get benefits. I want to go somewhere that's creative and open-minded, but still isn't packed with activists and whatnot. I want the freedom but still the direction, and I want a scholarly, sophisticated air.
However, I've been worrying about requirements (Ok, I know its still yonks from now, but still) because the UK usually uses A-Levels and since my school doesnt provide that, I'm looking for an equivalent but I'm not 100% sure what that equivalent is. My dad said I might have to take some pre-college exams during the summer and stuff.
Only thing I'm sure about is that I'm going abroad, I'm definetely not staying here. I'm sorry, but I'm not. And thankfully my whole higher education is covered, so big whoop in Copenhagen!

No comments: