Wednesday 22 April 2009

She took it from his Lilywhite hand.

Sometimes I have this urge to write. I just feel like writing, talking to myself and writing it down on paper, but I don't have anything to write about. When this situation comes along, I have only one solution:
Seek Inspiration
I browse through Photobucket, Flickr or Deviant Art, looking for a Photo that triggers something in me. Sometimes I don't know what it triggers, I just feel the switch flick on inside me, and I know that I want to write something about it. If I have no luck with the photos, I shuffle through my iPod and find some sort of stimulating song. Right now, the song Any Other World by Mika is actually fueling my drive to write this blog right. With a strong violin melody and light vocals, it's the perfect thing to keep me calm yet focused.
So now, I'm going to seek inspiration, let's see what I come up with, shall we?

No comments: